Saturday, December 12, 2020

damn girl

When I was sitting next to this woman, I knew there was something mysterious about her. I never liked her, she’s seriously the kind of woman that was always that way with me. Poking into everyones business and though people like that I realized one night when she was talking to my man that this hate was being carried on a deeper level. She became not just a person that I had seen around at the salon, getting her hair done sometimes at the same time as me but that now she was entering the realm of my love affair with him. Im not going to sit here and let another girls urges interfere with mine. Like GIVE ME A BREAK, OVER MY DEAD BODY would I ever allow that! When she started doing this to him, her sweetness started to come out, and I was thinking, get out of here bitch, get off my man, or her sheer laughing and hysterical amusement of my past with him. Can you imagine me telling someone in confidence that I am in love with a man involved with another person (not with this girl) and it is almost immediately clear to that girl that she can laugh, act sweet to him and although I never told her not to, behave as though he was hers already when he was mine, clearly! This all happened at first in this hair salon! She was sitting down and I was ready to get up and a dialogue between us started! It was a “hey hello how are you doing, haven’t seen you in a while” kind of relationship. Flawless, priceless and something that I never thought would backfire, right? How could she, this woman I knew of that was now in front of my hair salon chair as becky did my hair now like for the umpteenth time and she all of a sudden, a church attender, was now standing before me as the person who would try to tear jon and I apart. You never know how much you will bleed, how much pain this involves, how much another woman loving your man, your future, your husband, can take a toll on you!! Im not writing this to give her the recognition she is seeking, im writing it to put my voice out there, to tell other people, namely younger women just how dangerous girls like this are and can steal from them, and if you have lost your man to her, that that was sure a loss that you could have won. Now this is not about me, I will never lose to her, but if you have then I am truly sorry and think that I am here, writing this for you because someone else did not see the value that is you, to try and win your man! This book is definitely about me, it is my personal life, but it is much more so for that type of girl, beautiful, attractive, INSIDE AND OUT, but whom did not have the confidence, drive and know-how in dealing with a girl like her! You are beautiful, driven, you have countless talents and know that God has blessed you with these wonderful things with a purpose in mind, that you will crush your opposers with the excellence of a beautiful hand. May your prince charming manifest after reading this book! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment