Saturday, November 21, 2020

the first meeting

You said youde be back in two months?? And now you want to prolong the distance between us? I thought you would come back to me and now you want to stay with Sandy. We had something wonderful and courageous I know, but we have sparks, we have true love, wouldn’t you want that over a whimsical decision to leave someone you actually love because I know that you love MEEEEEEE! I have been standing here in Edmonton on my own, you claim that you love me but your actions tell me otherwise that you do not care for me! If you actually cared, you wouldn’t have left me here. When I envisioned life with my love it did not go like this in my head, in my hope, dreams, you are my dream but I can’t just sit here waiting on a dream that will never come through because you cant let go of the woman in your life that you are lusting after because I know she is not your real life, because that’s me! ‘But I----' Let me finish. I have a question for you: Is there another woman this is covering up or something because I’m starting to get the idea that Sandy is not the real problem. You told me months ago this would happen, that it’s just a friendship and that I shouldn’t mind, worry or fret about it but if you are actually willing to be just friends with someone and you still are after two months, why would you want to prolong it with a friend except that you are hiding something else from me? Is there someone else involved?? "No" he says back to Sarah. "So you have no other relationship except this friendship with Sandy and the feelings you have for me!?" “That’s right," he says, “You need to start believing in me. I’ve told you many times this is not an affair, a lustful relationship or a future marriage. We’ve known each other for years and have been there for each other as well; and I guess I just feel like overwhelmed with everything right now and just need to get out of town. I promise you its nothing more than that and as soon as things shape up in my mind, I will come back and we can have a normal relationship together. Capiche?" “Okay. That’s a big relief. You have no idea how torturous it is to wait and watch a man leave the love of his life for someone else claiming to be just friends, away from her, in another place different from where she is!” “I know honey, but life throws curveballs here and there and its not like I’m trying to prove that Im unfaithful to you or that im going to let you down, but I am dealing with some personal issues which I shouldn’t discuss right now. Having another friend in my life does not diminish the love we have for each other.” "I get it," is her response.

No comments:

Post a Comment