Sunday, May 2, 2021

Love story1

When he called me one night, he had cleared the air. He promised he would never go back to her, his promise was sure and his feelings were gone. So I decided that’s it, I trust him. So here I was talking now to the man I always wanted! 'He’s a good guy,' I thought. Despite all the wreckage and the hard times together over the past six months, we were off to a great start. “Honey, I want you to know that that part of my life with her is gone. I released myself from it and I am fully focusing on you. It’s just hard to move on sometimes, even though she’s with someone right now. She says she’s over us and I say the same. There is nothing to worry about, when I say I just talk to her about life. We never have anything to say about love, where we went wrong and what it could have been because she and I are both moved on and happy in our new relationships.” “I get it,” I said. “Then why do you need to talk to her? She probably doesn’t even care about you anymore and doesn’t feel the need to keep in touch, maybe that’s just you and you should let her go.” “I know its weird, but it’s the truth about her and I. I don’t care about her and she doesn’t care about me. Let’s stop talking about this and move on. What’s done is done. It’s off my chest now and we can focus on ourselves. Let’s go out for dinner tonight and not think about it anymore.” So we did that night and we had a fabulous time. “Honey, you look so good and I am so glad that you are here with me. It means the world to me that you are here. What more could I want out of life, but to have you here sharing this moment with me.” “Me too,” I said. I’ve wanted nothing more than being with a man that loves only me and who will give me all his love and attention. I can’t tell you how amazing I feel that you love me and have chosen me to sit here across from this table and tell me such wonderful things about your heart. I’ve dreamed of exquisite places like this fancy restaurant and how you look amazing and sharp tonight in your dressy shirt and vest. Did you know I have always admired that about you, how you make an effort to look good?” “Well, thank you Sandra, I mean it that you are such a special and important person to me, in my life. It’s like I never loved her or anyone else the way that I love you. It’s hard to express any of my feelings for you, I JUST KNOW YOU'RE HERE AND IT MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE. I'm so excited to see how our lives mesh together and make something so wonderful and beautiful for the world to see.”

No comments:

Post a Comment