Saturday, December 31, 2022

Big huge fight (Sandra and John) Im sorry sandra, I cant help it, she loves me. I love you and we have proven that to ourselves, when you were with michelle. But now this is worse bc she actually is having a love relationship with you! I love her. What? This is what I am here to tell you, I don’t know about us. You don’t even have a good job. You don’t know about us! How can I trust that you will respect, honor and love me, were always mad at each other. Do you even know how to commit and listen to me as a husband, I don’t even think you will, You hate michelle and everything shes done. Like our relationship is going nowhere, it will just not work. Cant you see, we love eachother, and youre gonna come crawling back to me when you had enough of the high of being in a new relationship. Then youre gonnna realize that and have to reconcile and build trust again, John its just not worth it. Is that what you want to break my heart? Well that would make us two. Remember? I was heartbroken over you. That was ages ago, and you know my reasons. It was an honest mistake. OH I see where this is going, you want to get back at me, cant you get over Dan, hes history I DO NOT LOVE HIM. I LOVE YOU. Sandra, im leaving you and im sorry it breaks your heart but this is different im actually in love with her and shes faithful, by my side, which you havent even displayed to me. Please don’t. If you go with her, I will hate you and we will never be able to establish trust again, if you want her go with her, I don’t care, ill find someone better. But you and I will never be able to feel what its like to be in love bc we are the love we are both searching for, even our little moments of revenge are for each other, to learn how much we love each other bc thats what happened with Dan, many, many years ago, so I beg you, please stay, youre going to ruin everything we ever had. Bye Sandra, ive made up my mind. Im going. Goodbye. She turned from him, crying her eyes out, as she went to her car that day in Edmonton. She knew this wasnt over but then again his words sounded so genuine and real for this other lady. You just have to stay so strong here. Women, that is, stay strong in a way only they can do, when men leave them for another woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment