Sunday, November 1, 2020

I hv always wanted to be the trophy wife, beautiful and loving, caring for her husband. I’ve dreamt of long, hand-held nights walking along the crust of a walkway, surrounded by water in the strong, brisk night, looking into each others eyes taking in every breath, every moment, where you are here with me. I will walk there with you and gaze upon it’s beauty - love. It stands tall like the beauty of its face. I can not wait to hold it, grasp its intimate feeling and it’s closeness! In it I see love, I hear it and it cries out for more as your lips touch mine and I look in your eyes. I wanted it to be me a thousand times more, the way you touched my face, caressed me, and gazed upon my glistening face. I have always wanted to take you to a special place in my heart! To take care of you making sure you had the meals only you wanted! I would start preparing supper and you would be there asking me what was for dinner! I would say lusciously that it is your favourite whatever that may be, come and taste of the feast I would prepare! Only me your wife would treat you this way, wanting to give to you the touch of my hands through the blessing of feeding you, in a way that only I can fulfill, administer for you. And as your tummy grumbles at the thought the sight the experience of seeing me cook your favourite meal, your hands would pour upon me my great favour for you love the feel and shape of me in ways only you n I share! Honey taste of my youthful goodness. Be the light that I am so very attracted to and come into me. There you will find solace and sweetness, only you can see and touch. I have kept this hidden for years from other suitors to taste the goodness of the lord and our love! Many nights I have tossed and turned longing for it! Come touch me and show me your affection, like the new lilac blossoms beckoning for you and I to share in such lovely embrace! You are mine and I am yours! Love your wife Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment