Sunday, April 18, 2021

end of section

I don’t know for sure, but I think this guy was being sincere, like he wanted me to sit there with him! I left before him and I didn’t leave him thinking that he had a date for sure, but you know as a woman my mind was thinking about how much of a ‘yes’ it was from the moment we met! I don’t think hes too much older than me, that we could get along – we both have quiet spirits and a zest for life, loving and caring for one another in the same way. But I didn’t know who he was and where he came from, I just saw a pleasant looking and attractive man, quietly working on whatever he was doing and taking an interest in me and my life at the very last minute. So I guess he was a yes in my books but I have been so disappointed by men before and I didn’t want to bring that into our conversation at that point! I just wanted to enjoy my new experience with this man without being bombarded by that past! I’m over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment