Wednesday, April 28, 2021

what an interesting man

So we finally took our date, me and the starbucks guy. I think it could have been successful despite the challenges and I do think about this a lot actually, because the guy was the type that always draws you in, you could feel totally drawn to him no matter what bugged you, because he'd got this aura that makes him so powerful, so electrifyingly attractive, know what I mean? So things had got into a real good time together. He’s strong talking about all the things he’s done to all kinds of women and how he does not regret one of them! He’s focused and loyal to his work and what he does for real estate. He talked about his family too, he loves them. But there's one thing that seemed little off. He had to go to the bathroom maybe three or four times. Were sitting down weve ordered our meals, mine a famous carbonara pasta which I love so much, and him a signature steak of the restaurant. “Why have you been going to the restroom so many times, is this how you usually spend your dates?” “It’s just what I do!” he responded. “So this is not about using the washroom, you are rather doing other things, like making phone calls to all your exes?” Well he had said that he doesn’t regret anything he had done to them! I thought it was really fishy because on one hand here I was with him, but he still brought up his exes and I know most men don’t care about previous relationships but I had a feeling that this one might be different. He admitted that he’s not really using the washroom – this had to have been a shot in the park. “How did you know, he says, I’ve never had a lady guess so much into my personal life and actually get it right!” “Jason, I don’t think I like this, I’m not here to be in your life if you’re so bizarre about all of this. I mean most people move on from exes, you are on the other hand making phone calls to them while we're on this date! A date should be a happy experience of the love two people share and now I feel like you don’t even want to have a date with me right now. Why are you doing all of this anyway, because I mean, if you want me here on this date, you have to stop running to the bathroom to tell them about us or whatever is going on in your conversations with them. I mean you seem really distressed and I feel like I am giving you anxiety, given clearly by your reactions and things you’re doing right now.” He holds my hand and he says, “Lady, you are the most beautiful creature I have ever beheld and I want you to be my girlfriend.” That’s it, that’s all he said and I believed him!

No comments:

Post a Comment