Friday, June 26, 2020

a gondola ride

“So what brings you here”, the owner said, whose name was Peter. I’m sure you’re on vacation. "Well yes" I said I intend the next three months to be well worth the money. And what would you like to accomplish out of all the activities, history, grape vineyards and wineries, tours and restaurants to see. “Wowe,” I thought, this is the best place to get connected with if you want to abroad on a vacation! “Well yes, I have all the information you need for such a trip, including what I have already mentioned. I’ve got tourist pamphlet information, phone numbers and anything that needs a good word on what you would like to explore! "The good stuff, the bad stuff and the ugly!” “Can you help me out with the boats on the water?” “Oh yes, the most famous and most frequent travelled tourist spot in Venice. Every dream of every lady. A calmly ridden flat-bottomed boat along the soft spoken ripples of the water, which is accompanied by a man directing the travel of it, as he sings renditions of Italian song. A gondola ride amongst a canal.” “Well all that will have to wait for my husband when he gets here the last few days and I can take the boat with him. He’s going to hate me for making him wait three months only to be here three days.” “Why only three days, he’s most welcome here as long as he wants!” “Well, thank you, but this is my trip. But I suppose he’s welcome a few more days in the week.” “Most certainly, if you don’t mind, I can put him on the list and he will have plenty of time for visitation to any tourist attraction, my dear!” “ok, I‘ll discuss with him! I just thought it would be too late as I know you to be a very busy owner of your lodgings and so I did not think it possible at all!” “Very possible indeed!” “I have particular curiosity in the tour groups. He would love that for a day! He’s talked about touring Italy, especially where we are here in Tuscany, Cortona and some of the smaller little towns.” “Yes I have tons of information on that because almost everybody who comes through our country is interested. You can look up wineries that tend to be of the finest in the world obviously and which the grapes are used to make them here locally; and churches adorned with beautiful gold and dark colors as opposed to the not-so-famous lighter colors here. Darker blues, reds and some brighter ones as well. Rock and gravel are a common use on the outside of villas as this has been a trend since old times. You'll see in these villas that the back porch overlooks the vast and beautiful green hills of Italy that are so very common here. You could spend your days in the back there, reading, writing of its exquisite nature, talking with your spouse. I’m sure that you would love it!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment