Wednesday, June 3, 2020

date night

So we were off to eat something after Amy and I were talking and m husband was getting hungry so we went to the italian restaurant right across from chapters on whyte avenue.  Of course I love either straight spaghetti but also like the cream carbonara sauce pasta dish so that is what I ordered.  But something peculiar was coming up.  I noticed this guy just staring at me and I couldn’t figure out why.  So I kept looking away.  My husband just kept saying “whats wrong honey?” as I was careful not to point at him to draw any attention to me.  I whispered, “ya. Honey, there’s someone looking straight at me and I can not figure out why! “Oh my gosh,” I thought, “that’s my friend Rex”  But to be honest, I did not really want to talk to him!  My husband was with me and it had been so many year, that walking up to him would be so awkward.  The other thing I was thinking of was that my ex boyfriend walked into Chapters the other day, with his wife and never breathed a word so I decided I would do the same.  Man, today I am running into so many situations, it seems like eating supper with John is not going to happen.  Anyways, we finally sit down and order our meals and we start talking.

“Honey, I have something important to tell you.” said John.

“ok honey whats up?”

“Sandra is moving on and getting married”

“Oh my gosh that is so great I said, I’m so happy for her”

“Where is he from, does she have to relocate”


“No they met here”

“Do you feel relieved?”

“yees well theres always that fear in the back of your mind that your ex girlfriend will want you back…!”

“Oh Sarah, how many times have I told you I would never do that”

“I know, it’s just a little insecurity I have.  When was with one of my exes, there was always this girl lingering around us.  This girl really had no respect some days she didn’t even acknowledge me. “

“It’s ok though, I know who I am and what I deserve so I’m glad she’s officially moving on.” 

“Don’t worry Sarah, she does not mean any harm to you at all, she wants to see us happy and supports what we have together.”

“Were lucky that way, hey, to have a friend that looks out for us, supports us and is always there! I kinda like that about her.”

“Believe me, honey, you wont be disappointed because I will never let you down.  I’ve made my commitment to you known by my friends and family.  They know I love you and will always be with you and nothing can some between us.  If there is a problem between any of us, I will always make you happy and you will always be first in my life.  That’s how much I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment