Saturday, June 6, 2020

the restaurant

“Oh John, that is so special.  From the moment we met, you were my dream, everything I ever wanted, honey,” I said.

“Its hard to believe that we met when we were teenagers and I have this fondness for you, a genuine sense of you being yourself and me being myself as well.  I think the seed was planted there of our germination, of our spring of love.  The always
“Hi, sarah” is greeted with great love, happiness and wanting of each other.  Do you see what I mean? We have always been there for each other and longed to be in each other’s arms.  That’s what that shows me!” John said.

“Wow”, I say. “Me too, whenever I see you, I always feel that I desire, and want you in my life.  I have never felt that for anyone else in my life.  People always say (I know and believe): that they have never felt this before and I used to think that was so corny but now that this is happening to us, I believe in that kind of love; You are saying: I love you even though ive never seen it or experienced it before.  It is a kind of love which is something you've never seen, that sees beyond what’s there, there as in no love ; because you are believing that despite what has happened before, you are in a real love situation.  You are believing that that love now and forever is real.  So I say yes, I love you deeply!"

“That’s beautiful, you have basically explained to me everything I’ve been feeling in my heart. I love you and always will.

“Always honey, when ever we came in contact I was thrilled to see you.”

“Thrilled baby, thrilled as in sky diving thrilled, so you’re skydiving whilst my heart is going through these heights of emotion.”

“Oh no honey I don’t mean it like that, I was very excited I should say then…”

“just joking babe, take a joke!!!”

“I know, I know, im testing you…Oh right were not doing that anymore”

He picks me up and put me over his shoulders and says, “You did what, what did you do??”

“Never mind husband, I’m yours now forever”

“That sure shut you up baby!!!

I wiggle my body trying to get down from there and put him off balance.

It doesn’t work every time!

So as we left the property that we were on at the restaurant, arms locked together on our backs I could remember passing this way many times. I was just thinking how our love was so special now and when I used to pass this italian restaurant on the whyte avenue strip. 

“You know, when we did part ways that day at chapters, what do you think was going through my mind?”

“what time was this honey?”

“when you left with Sandra.”

“Probably that I’m going to kick me in the shins, then I’d never be able to play ultimate again!”

“No not in the least. I had forgiven you. I wanted you, loved you, and I wanted you to stay.”

No comments:

Post a Comment