Tuesday, June 23, 2020

lush greenery and water

So as the train left and I was settled in I have to say it was quite a scenic drive. To my left was a beautiful piece of terrain of green grass highlighted by trees of apples and peaches. The lush greenery really magnified the enormity of them. I was feeling like I would really like to pick from those trees. And on the other side of what looked like a bridge too was a meandering river full of water, gushing all the way down to the other side of the bridge. The river went a very long way to bring life to its occupancies like fish and insects and other water mammals, im sure. Who knows, maybe one might see fishermen down this meandering river. Outside obviously of the train, on the left side, was this river. I wondered if there were swans or frogs and other birds and mammals that feed off of this water. And since it looked respectably clean and not murky water, I thought that these creatures of the meandering river must be well taken care of. In front of us, as we took the train by it, we could see a forest area which was situated all the way around a cottage-like home painted all white. It had two pillars holding the front entrance way up and it is as elegant as one could comprehend. I wondered who that could be that owns that property. Essentially the river and bridge was a few miles off of their property. Then the grassy forest with trees also creeped right in front of this property. Since we were basically in the area of my home still I made it my goal when I got back to see what all this land and property meant to the city. I certainly wouldn’t be getting involved with someone I do not know like this family that lives there. So I decided I might venture to find out what it was all about. I thought, “what’s their occupation? Kids? Why buy a house with all this in front of them and to what extent do they own this property? Like does it have any spiritual or physical or mental significance to this family? I didn’t see any boats nearby so im assuming the family did not have direct access to this land and is just dormant without anyone touching it but the small creatures that inhabit it! The reason I am so caught up with the white house is because it said that there was an animal farm going to be happening in a month. I also have to say that Josh’s father that I talked about earlier owned this property. The animal farm would attract many young people and kids with their parents every year but there was also some eating going on in their outside tent that they were setting up here. I have gone before and it is always a pleasure with a few friends at the time! They had a slideshow of what it had been like all these years, and even my cousin knows him from school so this time was of particular importance!

No comments:

Post a Comment