Thursday, June 11, 2020

friends to enemies

So my husband now had totally disappointed me with all the women that I got to know. As you can see I have no problem with making friends, and THINGS ARE NOT LIKE THEY WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL. I had made tons of friends. And I did not get why they all disappeared on me. There must have been like 5-7 friends totally deserted me when I confronted some and when they found out my husband was single, at the time. At the time this happened, I was so excited to enter a place like Edmonton, I had always dreamed of a place where I could go out with friends, no parents around and go shopping. Because we were still not seeing each other, he was contacting these women and as a result because they saw themselves with him, they totally did not see themselves as friends anymore. Of course I would get jealous of them, he was and is still as a married woman, a dream for me! I was so mad about this at both parties! I had good intentions with making friends, I was even willing to make that place my home, because for a while, I was LOVING the interactions with friends while hanging out at different restaurants, bars and coffee shops. My husband basically took away all that fun stuff from me by his flirting with my friends. He always says he is simply trying to be friendly, while SERIOUSLY making these women fall for him. They were basically saying, “PICK ME” while I am sitting over wondering, what the HECK do you want?? Turns out I am wrong and they do not matter to him when I confronted his sister about this. I messaged her on facebook!! She seemed to claim that he did not have any interest in these women at all, that he’s not that kind of person, to have the intention to flirt! I have ALWAYS been friends with John’s sister, she is truly awesome. That conversation put me in the greatest of spirits because there’s nothing like your crush leaving a woman and discouraging those women from thinking they even have a chance with him. Love my babe!! Muah! So I ran to Dan to keep myself from getting too upset at John. I mean, what did he expect, that I would just sit at home, doing nothing while my crush is spending quality time with Sandra?? I had had so many problems with friends and Jon for that matter, Dan seemed to be the remedy for all my failures! Dan and I went on a pizza date one night, we also went to this bar where we just sat as a couple and we can’t forget our cross-country skiing date, which ended up very badly. My idea of that kind of skiing was that it would be along flat trails and let’s just say we left ten minutes from starting the very curvy trails. I also mentioned that we met at another bar. Times with Dan were seriously the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment