Thursday, April 16, 2020

men and the city

Walking into the big city was amazing! It’s one of those places with tonnes of things going on at one time. Whyte avenue was one of those places where restaurants and bars were opened everywhere from afternoon until early in the morning. That restaurant where they served Mexican food was great. I went there with Ang, Amy and Brenna at different times, I absolutely loved it! I even went there with the girl I met and went to hang out with Luca that day! I guess I really liked it. They had dips, tacos but huge ones, the dips came with guac, beans, sour cream, and the rest was just basic taco stuff like salsa, ground beef etc… and they may have had rice as well in this big, huge taco shell. I actually went there with my parents too, and that would be my first time going to eat at this restaurant. The interior of the restaurant was dressed up with some Mexican theme, bright colors everywhere on the wall, the bar was situated in the middle for easy access. So there I was passing it one day, maybe my first time, chapters was just a block away and there was an italien restaurant just across from it, and below it was this extravagant shop that sold perfumes, household decorations and souvenirs, you know, one of those. I would visit it when I was bored or just wanted to tour the city alone. I picked up this perfume and it smelled like a combination of oranges and ginger with a hint of perfume. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. I would think of him a lot down there. Not in the ways I did when I was upstairs, or in a restaurant or out with my friends! I guess when I was out shopping I would think of him because I’d always want him with me and I always love it when men take me out shopping! It’s like that provider instinct that men have and women love about them! It actually happened one time in this same city with an old friend of mine. It’s that sense that men love shopping with a woman they’ve just met or if you’re married you take your wife out because that’s just what she likes to do. Buy anyways, this guy took me out when I first got there, we looked into a painting store where they were displaying different paintings that artits has done themselves. He was just trying to show off the fact that he was quite loaded and could buy this for me or for himself! And I liked that! You know, it’s about security, protection and being successful. So that whenever I went into that store below Chapters, I would always think of him doing that with me, and more importantly, it felt like John was right there with me and it made me happy because it felt great to know that he was there, buying me something or that was something he would do in the future! My friend Josh, he’s the one who took me to the paintings store, and we actually went to a restaurant at the mall together! To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment