Saturday, April 11, 2020

the families (sorry about assumptions but this is how it goes in the book even if im wrong)

The day I would meet Michelle has a lot more significance you would think of. Though I’m thankful that she was sort of in this place due to wanting to leave the city for a break, I was still intimidated for the longest time. As you can see, her presence was very welcomed by my love interest John, and they were off to have some fun together. As the reader, you may be thinking that the writer has taken the attachment of these two a little far, but you shall see just how likely it is for any woman to take this very seriously. The intentions of the Parsons were indeed a felt from her father and mother. She was a tall woman, slim and a beautiful smile, brown hair and in love with her husband these last thirty years. They had been long time friends with the John Reynold’s, so much so that they would visit each other on a frequent basis, which I have to say Sheryl was not even used to, adding onto her insecurities of this, not only friendship, but also family relationship, they so call it! This one day Michelle’s mom Bernice was expecting John’s family to come for lunch, living just on the north side of the city. It was still early in the morning and she was having her mug of tea, and gently but kind of mad about the situation with John and Michelle, forcefully places her mug on the counter ready to be sipped. She was not in the greatest of spirits, after hearing the news of what would become of her daughter with John. You see, she had great plans and high hopes of their union. John calling her earlier said, “I have met the woman of my dreams,” he said to her, “this separation and hanging our with Michelle is happening for six months and then this woman is going to be in my life. I don’t want to lead you guys on if this works out, I need you to be aware of this. It’s hard on her (Sheryl) ” he said to Bernice. “John, Michelle loves you and we have been here for you for years and now you’re just going to throw it away over another new love interest. You can work this out, you’re just choosing not to. I can’t believe this is happening. You’re just choosing one rich woman over the other.” “Yes, that is what I’m doing. She is beautiful, sweet and trustworthy and always caring toward me.” “Aren’t you aware that Michelle is all of those things. You just need to believe in yourself and commit to it!!” said Bernice. “I’m not going to do this, I’m calling to let you know where I stand and I will not change my mind.” “Alright, well, see you soon.” “I’m not coming, I have things to do today.” “Well, you and Michelle need to talk about this. This is not going to go over well with her.” “She already knows and she’s fine with it.” “She’s not fine with it, she’s only acting that way because she doesn’t want to lose you!” The Reynold’s As they were sitting at home one day, the day that John met Sheryl, this is how it all played out for them, his family. His parents were still living close by one day, and John knew this was something that he needed to discuss with them. Eyes raised, ambition soaring and full of excited anticipation, his mother couldn’t be more thankful in her life that this woman was in town and interested in her son. This had always been her dream, her hearts desire – this is how I see it anyway. What Sheryl had known about her and her husband was that they were good Christian people who Want the best for their children so to be honest, Sheryl never doubted that they would want her. Anyways, his father is like the wild card in this story, however. Because throughout this entire story it’s him that will make it stop, their love affair, if he can! He’s the one that wants the union with Michelle, in my estimation. He’s the one advising his son in all he had to do for Sheryl, from a fatherly point of view. This means that there are some things that happened which Sheryl was never in agreement to do, and her biggest guess was it all came from his father. Anyhow, at the point where he fell In love with her, somewhere at Chapters, he announced to his family that he had found a new girl. When he broke it to them who she was, they were ecstatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment